Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thoughts of going PRO

So I am starting to get the gist of this after I first set up my blog almost 4 yrs ago. I looked at my profile on Blogger and it says that I first signed up for a page in Jun '05. Boy was I left in the dust. I guess this Internet thing isn't the "fad" I thought it was. All the missed opportunities to pass on my knowledge to the needy is really hitting home. So... no time like the present to catch up with the rest of the world. Perusing the other top blogs out there has opened my eyes up to so many possibilities its ridiculous. What should I focus my musings around? That is something that will have to play itself out. My attention span is pretty short anyway so that actually could help me in the long run. So thank you for checking in and please come back soon as it will get better as I get accustomed to opening up my mind to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home